Light and delicious!|
Nutritional values per serving [2 blinis]:
282 calories, 16 g proteins, 6 g total fat, 3 g saturated fat, 60 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 41 g total carbohydrates, 1 mg zinc, 2 g fibers, 154 mg calcium.
- 1 cup [250 mL] milk
- 3/4 cup [105 g] all-purpose flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons [10 g] sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Vegetable oil or shortening
- 1 1/2 cups [375 mL] drained cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] fresh, skinned fresh peach dices
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] sugar
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] vanilla
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] honey
- 2 peaches, peeled and thinly sliced or canned or frozen peach slices
- Prepare filling, sauce and blinis.
- To serve, spoon 3 tablespoons [45 mL] filling onto the center of each blini.
- Roll blinis.
- Arrange rolled blinis onto a serving plate.
- Decorate all around with peach slices.
- Pour sauce over blinis.
- Mix together drained cottage cheese, peach dices, sugar, orange marmalade and vanilla; set aside.
- Into a small bowl, mix together vanilla yogurt and honey.
- Whip together milk, flour, beaten egg, sugar and salt, until smooth.
- Grease a frypan with vegetable oil or shortening; heat over medium heat.
- Pour 3 tablespoons [45 mL] batter into hot frypan, enough to just cover the bottom of the pan.
- Fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until golden brown on both sides.
- Stack blinis, a sheet of wax paper between each; reserve.
- Repeat with remaining batter.